ARTICLE XXV - DURATION AND RENEWAL OF AGREEMENT
- During the period of November 1, 2015 to and including November 1, 2020, at 5:30 a.m. this Agreement will continue in full force and effect and thereafter from year to year unless terminated or amended as hereinafter provided.
- If either party to this Agreement should desire to amend or terminate this Agreement, then not less than sixty (60) days, nor more than ninety (90) days prior to October 31, 2020 or October 31st of the appropriate subsequent year, such party will give written notice thereof to the other, together with particulars relating thereto, by registered mail.
- Failing agreement on such proposed modifications or revisions, either party may, on or after November 1, 2020 or November 1st of the appropriate subsequent year, notify the other in writing of its intention to terminate this Agreement effective thirty (30) days after receipt of such notice of intention.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 1. and 2. above, this Agreement will be terminable by MSA LLC prior to the expiration dates specified therein in the event that MSA LLC will cease to manage, operate and maintain the Hanford Site as the prime contractor for the Department of Energy. Such termination will be effective immediately upon giving written notice thereof to the Hanford Guards Union.
- This Agreement for the term whereof will be the exclusive and definitive Agreement between the parties with respect to Pensions, Insurance and Savings Plan.